How to clear your nose quickly
How to clear your nose quickly: Allergies, colds or sinusitis unfortunately bring their share of disadvantages. Among these, the stuffy nose syndrome is very unpleasant. But how to clear your nose?
Fortunately, there are some tips to counter this uncomfortable situation. MyFunBuzz offers today his tips to clear your nose. Good reading!
1. Unclog your nose with nasal irrigation
To have the nose completely blocked and to have difficulty to breathe well and even to sleep is nothing pleasant, on the contrary! Fortunately there is a gadget that can quickly open his nose to feel much better soon.
Nasal irrigation or nasal douche if you prefer you know? It is the ideal product if you are looking quickly how to clear your nose.
But how to perform this nasal cleansing to clear the nose and nostrils?
The nasal cleansing is very effective to clear the nose! Here’s how to make a homemade nose wash:
- Boil a liter of water.
- Add a tablespoon of sea salt.
- Allow the water to cool until it is lukewarm.
- Aspirate the water, one nostril at a time with the bottle of nasal cleanser.
- The water must come out through the other nostril and sometimes through the mouth if the nose is very congested.
You will probably notice that your nose is flowing more, but this is just the beginning of a decongested nose. It is important to use boiled and cooled water before using this remedy to clear the nose.
2. Garlic to clear your nose
Did you know that garlic can be effective to clear your nose quickly? To use the properties of garlic you must:
- Crush two fresh garlic cloves.
- Put the garlic cloves crushed in hot water.
- Inhale by covering your head and bowl with a towel.
This grandmother recipe made from crushed garlic is really very effective as it opens the nose. But to clear your nose even faster you can eat fresh garlic every day.
3. A baby outlet to unclog baby’s nose
This trick is very suitable for infants and newborns who are unable to blow their nose. You will find in pharmacy, these little wonders to suck the nasal secretions for about ten dollars. Nasal pear is a good tip to avoid having an irritated nose because of handkerchiefs when you have a cold.
There is also the baby outlet which allows to quickly clear the congested baby’s nose. It helps baby to breathe quickly and especially without irritating the nasal walls of the baby.
4. Inhale eucalyptus to clear the nose
Did you know that eucalyptus is a miraculous plant to clear a nose quickly? Here’s what you need to do to clear your nose with eucalyptus inhalation:
First method, eucalyptus essential oil:
- Pour a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil into a humidifier.
- Breathe eucalyptus fragrances.
- No humidifier? Pour drops into a bowl of hot water, cover with a towel and inhale.
Second method, infusion of eucalyptus leaves:
- Infuse eucalyptus leaves in boiled water.
- Infuse for several minutes in a small amount of water.
- Cover with a towel to trap vapors.
- Inhale the vapors of eucalyptus to quickly unclog the nose.
Of course as it is hot vapors you have to be careful when doing an inhalation of eucalyptus. This trick is very effective and fast to unclog your nose but also to relieve a cold.
5. A humidifier to relieve nasal congestion
To quickly relieve nasal congestion and irritation of the nose it is important to moisten well. A quick and effective solution is the use of a humidifier.
If you do not have a humidifier at home know that it is better to choose a model of cold vaporization. So opt for a fresh mist humidifier and not a hot burner because it can further promote the development of bacteria if it is poorly cleaned and maintained.
6. Place a big onion on the nightstand
A big onion on the nightstand … A grandmother’s remedy to try! 🙂
- Cut in half a big onion.
- Place the onion on the nightstand or under the bed.
- The essence and smell of onion that will emerge will help to clear the nose.
This grandmother’s remedy really works to unclog her nose and feel better during a cold … Hard to believe, but it’s true.
7. Place Vick’s under your nostrils at night
Vick’s is still very popular in homes. But how to use the Vick’s to unclog its nose?
- Put Vick’s ointment under your nostrils at night before going to sleep.
- Use some Vick’s on the back, neck and chest too.
- Put Vick’s in a handkerchief and take deep breaths near the handkerchief.
In addition to helping you clear your nose Vick’s is very useful for relieving small and large colds and other winter ailments.
8. Inhaling wine vinegar to unclog your nose
If you want to move on to the next speed, inhaling wine vinegar may be a good idea to unclog your nose.
- Boil wine vinegar in a saucepan.
- Breathe the vapors while the wine vinegar boils.
- To repeat 2 or 3 times a day to feel better and decongested
Be careful because the vapors may be very hot and the smell very strong. But anyway, this home remedy is very effective to clear the nose.
9. Miracle tomato juice recipe
If you love homemade recipes and grandma’s remedies you’ll love this one made with tomato juice. You need to:
- A large glass of warm tomato juice.
- A clove of freshly chopped garlic to add to the tomato juice.
- A tweezer of chopped ginger to add to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to tomato juice.
- Drink a few times during the day to clear the nose. (2-3 times)
Be careful because the taste of this special tomato juice is relatively strong, but it is necessary to quickly unclog its nose.
10. A hot compress to unclog your nose
A trick so simple that you sometimes forget to test it. Here’s how to use the hot compress to unclog your nose:
- Soak a towel with hot water.
- Place the hot compress on the nose.
- Add a little Vick’s on the compress for an optimal result.
- The hot compress is effective to help relieve the stuffy nose but also to relieve colds and even sinusitis.